With its rich history and beautiful cultural practices, Mexico in North America is one of my favorite countries to visit in this world.
Mexico has seen the rise and fall of many ancient civilizations, including the Mayans, the Aztecs, the Olmecs, and the Toltecs. Goes without saying that it is the best place for history buffs like you and me.
But the country is also blessed with picturesque white sand beaches (think Cancun and Playa del Carmen), age-old culinary traditions (Mexican cuisine is listed on the UNESCO Intangible Heritage List), and fascinating natural wonders.
I have visited Mexico several times. Yet, I always feel like I have just scratched the surface, and there’s so much more to discover!
MEXICO TRAVEL GUIDES
- 35 Best Things to Do in Mexico: The Ultimate Mexico Bucket List
- 12 Best Hidden Gems in Mexico for History Buffs
- 27 Mexican Souvenirs that are the Best Gifts from Mexico
- 10 Best Cities to Visit in Central Mexico
- 10 Best Museums in Mexico for Every Culture Enthusiast
- 20 Fascinating Ancient Pyramids of Mexico
- 18 Best Things to Do in the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico
- Best UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Mexico
THINGS TO DO IN MEXICO CITY
- 20 Best Things to Do in Mexico City Historic Center
- Mexico City Hidden Gems: 20 Unique Things to do in CDMX
- What to do in Mexico City on Mondays?
- 16 Reasons to Visit Mexico City
- 22 Best Day Trips from Mexico City
- Where can you find the best Diego Rivera murals in Mexico City?
- 7 Ancient Pyramids in Mexico City
- 13 Best Mexico City Tours
- 10 Best Walking Tours of Mexico City + A Free One
- How to get Frida Kahlo Museum Tickets? Even when sold out!
- Best Things to do in Coyoacan Mexico City
- Ultimate Visitor’s Guide for Mexico City National Palace
- Cool Facts about Mexico City
- Famous Mexico City Landmarks
Mexico City Travel Itineraries
Mexico City Transportation Guides
Xochimilco floating gardens
San Miguel de Allende
Ancient Ruins of Mexico
Mayan Ruins of Mexico
- Best Mayan Ruins in and around Cancun
- Ultimate Visitor’s Guide for Chichen Itza
- 15 Cool Facts about Chichen Itza
- Best Chichen Itza Tours
- How to visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum?
- How to visit Chichen Itza and Ek Balam in one day?
- Ultimate Visitor’s Guide for the Mayan Museum of Cancun
- Ultimate Guide to Mayan Ruins of Ek Balam
- Chichen Itza vs Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Iconic Mayan Pyramids of the Yucatan Peninsula