Portugal is a beautiful country in Southern Europe.
Blessed with stunning beaches, exquisite Manueline architecture, opulent castles and palaces, and unique cultural symbols such as azulejo tiles and fado music, Portugal is every traveler’s dream destination.
Portugal is not a huge country. 10 – 15 days is ideal to see the best attractions spanning north to south Portugal.
Travelers often begin their trips in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal and a prominent city in the south, travel through Central Portugal, and end in Porto, one of the largest cities in the north.
Portugal Travel Guides
- Ultimate 10-Day Portugal Itinerary by Train
- 17 Best Places in Portugal for Heritage Lovers
- Best Things to do in Portugal – Ultimate Travel Bucket List
- 16 Best Souvenirs to buy from Portugal
- 15+ Family-friendly Things to do in Portugal
- 35 Photos to Inspire you to visit Portugal
- Best Portuguese Desserts to try in Portugal
- Take a Virtual Tour of Portugal
Southern Portugal Travel Guides
- Top 10 Beautiful Places to Visit in Lisbon
- Best One-Day in Lisbon Itinerary for Culture Vultures
- How to spend 2 Perfect Days in Lisbon Portugal?
- 16 Best Hidden Gems in Lisbon
- Best Things to do in Alfama District of Lisbon
- 6 Easy Day Trips from Lisbon by Train
- 15 Best Things to do in Lisbon Portugal
- What to eat and drink in Lisbon?
- Best Lisbon Viewpoints – 10 Incredible Miradouros
- Lisbon in Spring – 13 Best Things To Do
- 25 Interesting Facts about Lisbon Portugal
- How to plan a memorable day trip to Belem from Lisbon?
- Lisbon to Porto Day Trip – Is it worth it?
- How to plan the best Sintra day trip from Lisbon?
- Lisbon to Sintra by train
- 7 Magical Sintra Castles and Palaces
- Ultimate Visitor’s Guide for Pena Palace, Sintra
Central Portugal Travel Guides
- What to do with one day in Coimbra?
- Visiting the Roman ruins of Conimbriga
- 24 Amazing Photos to inspire you to travel to Obidos
Northern Portugal Travel Guides
- 21 Best Things to do in Porto Portugal
- Best One Day Itinerary for Porto
- 3 Perfect Days in Porto Portugal
- Where to see the best azulejo tiles in Porto?
- Is it worth getting a Porto Card?
- 8 Best Day Trips from Porto by Train